Earth Connection Yoga Retreat
Gong Sound Bath
Freshly prepared Meals
This is a perfect place to take a break from the hustle and bustle and escape to a peaceful, calming and friendly retreat in the middle of nature. Surrounded by magical Woodlands, vineyards and olive groves. This is a relaxing rural break with lots of walks and exploring or just relax and enjoy in the beautiful French woodlands. Simply unplug from daily responsibilities and reconnect with Earth.
My aim is to offer a fairly priced retreat In beautiful natural surroundings, simply to unwind. Practice yoga together, laugh, live and enjoy peaceful space. La Pierre verte resort offers comfortable and shared accommodation in yurts and Bell tents, eco friendly toilet, experience living outdoor in this glorious sunny South of France.
Food — Delicious , heart-warming vegetarian meals all produced, locally sourced and organic, with some grown on the farm.
You will get chance to walk to the local vineyard for wine tasting.
All dietary requirements can be catered for.
What’s included ?
• 4 nights/5 days rural retreat ,accommodation in yurts and bell tents.
• Daily Yoga classes (AM)(PM)
• Afternoon Yoga and Gong sound bath
• Daily vegetarian meals & snacks all produced locally and on the farm.
• There will be plenty of time for everyone to relax and explore walks, local history and town.
• All Yoga equipment provided (Bolsters, mats, eye pillows)
• Swimming pool
• Tranquil garden seating areas
• Fire bowl for chilly nights
• Communal garden eating area
• Tea, coffee, fresh fruit and water provided all the time
What’s not included?
• Airport transfers can be arranged for you at an additional cost
• Flights are not Included
Any questions about this retreat, I’d love to help in any way I can.
Yoga takes place in this beautiful yoga Shala, shala is surrounded by stunning natural beautiful forest.
Wednesday 22nd June 2022
Depending on arrivals we can work around the programme as days are loner in June.
5pm – Arrival check into your rooms. Welcome drinks, light snacks and fruit and get together chat get to know each other
6.30- 7.30m -Yin Yoga
7.30pm – Delicious veggie dinner
8.30pm – Candle light Gong Sound Bath.
A Typical day will be like
- 7am – Tea and fruit
- 7.30- 9am Morning sunrise hatha yoga
- 9am – Breakfast
- 10am – Free time to explore or just chill walk , swim , connection ritual area
- 1pm – Lunch
- 2pm – Relaxing time
- 4.30-6pm – yin yoga
- 6-7pm Gong sound bath
- 8pm – Dinner
26th June 2022 Final day
7.30am – Farewell Breakfast or after brunch depending on the flights
Depending on the flights , we can work around it!